All material on this website is posted in accordance with the limitations set forward by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If a documented copyright owner so requests, their material will be removed from published display, although the Author reserves the right to provide linkage to that material or to a source for that material.
Fair Use Notice
This website may at times present copyrighted material, the use of which might not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understandings of democratic, economic, environmental, human rights, political, scientific, and social justice issues, among others. The author believes that this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the U. S. Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles published on this website are distributed without profit for research and educational purposes.
All content on this site created by the site owner is the property of the site owner and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. US Copyright Law protects this site’s content. All site content is registered via MyFreeCopyright.com to create a unique time stamp thereby verifying the ownership of the content. It therefore cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved; All Rights Reserved.
A brief excerpt of content (up to 25 words) may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this site.
You are allowed access this site and its content via feeds. Use of feeds from this site are for personal use, not commercial. You are permitted to use excerpts or titles via feeds on sites, subject to the discretion of the site author and owner and copyright holder, and not as a replacement for content. You are not allowed to republish full content posts and/or articles from this site via feeds. Scraping (using feeds as a replacement for content) is not permitted under any conditions without the express permission of the copyright holder. Any use or republishing of full or excerpted content as a replacement for content is not permitted and will be penalized.
Email Subscriptions: You are permitted to subscribe via email to this site’s various feeds.
I value your comments! Every site post on this site has a comment box that you can use to share your point of view with the site author and readers.
The author and administrator of The Bee Space.net have the right to edit, delete, and block any and all inappropriate or unnecessary comments on this site, as they see fit. Commenting is a privilege. Play fair and play nice.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the site, nor shared. They may be used by the site owner/author to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: All email, snail mail, phone numbers, and any private and personal information posted in any comment will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. To prevent such editing, never share this private information within the site comment.
- Language and Manners: This site is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the site owner, author or administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- A Comment is Conversation: A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted.
- Limit Links: This site is setup to automatically hold any site comment in moderation, which may delay your comment from appearing on this site. Any site comment with more than four links could be marked as comment spam.
- How The Site Owner/Author Will Respond: Comments on this site will only be responded to in direct response to the site comment. The site owner/author may or may not respond privately via email or other communication method to a site comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this site and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the site owner/author via the Contact Page.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this site’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the site owner/author, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this site could result in removal and blocked access.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: The site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire site.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this site are the responsibility of the commenter, not the site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our site, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Bee Space, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.